Facebook Ads Specialist
Sidoarjo, East Java
Full Time, Onsite. Working: 6 Days/Week - 8h/Day. Uniform: Casual/Free
- Build sales funnels and attractive landing pages.
- Launch, analyse, and optimize paid-per-click (PPC) campaigns on paid traffic platform especially Facebook ads.
- Responsible to manage paid advertising campaign from conceptualization, execution, to reporting.
- Monitor and scale paid advertising campaigns while optimizing their performance to ensure KPI delivery.
- Find the best pattern to make profitable paid traffic.
- Make attractive offers so customer are desperate to buy.
- Set attractive ad copy from various points of view.
- Track revenue & business performance.
- Drive continuous improvement by identifying gaps and areas for development.
- Explore and evaluate new digital marketing strategies
- Finding winning campaign that giving revenue around 50-100%.
- Enhance brand awareness.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in Facebook Ads
- Prior experience in digital marketing paid traffic especially Facebook Ads.
- Prior experience tracking website activity will be a bonus: Google analytics, Facebook pixel.
- Strong research skills, good with math and logic.
- Basic skill in Microsoft Excel is a plus.
- Familiar with wordpress-based website.
- Knowing copywriting and how to build offer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good and reliable team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Good learner, excellent analytics, and problem solver
- Willing to work at Head Office (Sidoarjo, East Java)