Influencer & KOL Marketing
Sidoarjo, East Java
Full time, Onsite. Working: 6 Days/Week - 8h/Day. Uniform: Casual/Free
- Manage end-to-end influencer projects from conceptualization, execution, to reporting.
- Selecting and dealing with influencer to execute strategic campaigns.
- Responsible for content strategy and planning Influencer/KOL Marketing in social media platforms.
- Communicate with influencers, media agency, and related vendors to ensure a strong network.
- Maintain relationship and network to KOL, Celebrity, Content Creator, and buzzers.
- Ensure the contract terms and conditions are related.
- Track revenue & business performance.
- Drive continuous improvement by identifying gaps and areas for development.
- Managed to increase the average winning revenue rate projects around 25%.
- Enhance brand awareness.
- Prior experience in B2C marketing and/or influencer management will be a bonus.
- Strong research skills
- Familiar with digital campaign.
- Strong project management and execution abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Skill in Microsoft Excel is a plus.
- Knowing copywriting and how to build offer.
- Creative and proactive in identifying content trends and proposing executions.
- Good and reliable team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work at Head Office (Sidoarjo, East Java)