Full Time Remote, Working: 6 Days/Week - 8h/Day. Uniform: Casual/Free
- Doing marketing research: market research, product research, supplier research.
- Set up key strategic planning: Brand Blueprint, USP Product, Emotional Value, etc.
- Responsible to manage marketing planning from conceptualization, execution, to reporting.
- Ensure product availability during the marketing campaign.
- Make attractive offers so customer are desperate to buy.
- Set attractive ad copy from various points of view.
- Track revenue & business performance.
- Drive continuous improvement by identifying gaps and areas for development.
- Finding winning products that giving revenue around 50-100%.
- Enhance brand awareness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or related disciplines from recognized universities.
- Prior experience in B2C marketing and marketing planner or product development will be a bonus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Knowing copywriting and how to build offer
- Strong project management and execution abilities.
- Creative and proactive in identifying content trends and proposing executions.
- Good and reliable team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.